|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
The Runaway Guys - YKYWTMOTRGW1. You get OCD every time someone misspells Jon's name as "John" Like omg! It's not that hard people! His name isn't pronouced, "Jo-HAUN!" If it were spelled "John", people would spit in his face every time they talk to him. LMAO!
2.You are suddenly obsessed with Polo shirts
3. Everytime you see a guy wearing a Polo shirt, you say they are wearing a Chuggaaconroy shirt.
4. You tell your friend, who is also named Jon, to not eat the mushroom.
5. You say to another guy named Tim, In the bathroom!
6. What? You want me to make one for Emile? As if you actually know someone else named Emile!
7. You name your pets after them.
8. You name your pet "Cojiro!"
9. You are actually serious about having three sons, and naming the oldest Tim, the middle one Jon, and the youngest Emile.
10. You byt two orange cats, and name them Teddy and Kirby.
11. You get a cat, and name it Yoshi, and then when it purrs, you say Yoshi is SO HAPPY!
12. Here's the weirdest one! Ha ha! You buy a bag of M&Ms, and the
My Favorite Chuggaaconroy Quotes-Pokemon Emerald-
Spinning in circles!
I bet you wouldn't be questioning your authority if you lost to Wally.
Apparently being Mexican and using KAPPA is what works.
TOYS is magical. TOYS is so magical.
You had Hydro Pump THAT WHOLE TIME?!
TEDDY is loafing around.
His name is STEVE...REALLY?
-Kirby's Epic Yarn-
I use my enemies to do my bidding! I am the great and powerful Akuro!
Yin-Yarn: Mind if I sock it to ya?
Someone pointed out something kinda cool in the comments--no pun intended.
I like how he dances with his mustache.
IT'S A RIP IN THE FABRIC OF TIME AND SPACE!
-Pikmin 1 & 2-
ONE PIKMIN SHORT.
STEVE?! STEVE IS A TROOPER?!?!
My ship got wogged.
You know my history with these guys.
A bad pun worthy of my own bad puns.
United we stand...as a bunch of carrots.
-Super Luigi Galaxy-
It's the magical land of Windows X P!
Basically, it's a ripoff of a ripoff.
Hey everybody and welcome back to...Su...per...Lu...
ViolinI remember the day
you told me violins
were strung with cat gut
and that is why
you hated music
(who says that to a child?)
I followed you
all that summer.
I watched you
grow away from mother -
your whiskey held better conversations
and all she did was cry.
We'd sit cross-legged on the porch
and count the horseflies
settling on our lunch.
You would drown tadpoles
in a bucket
surprised they could not swim
and I would dream
of cherry popsicles.
And when night would gather
on the sidewalk
I'd hold my breath
until a star appeared.
Don't bother making wishes
you'd tell me -
stars are dead weight in heaven
and God has cloth ears.
to crumble up
the remnant pieces
of my love for you
and throw them in the trash
but I'm such a bad shot.
Keep in Touch!